Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Read This!!!

1 (A)God of my praise,

(B)Do not be silent!

2For they have opened the wicked and (C)deceitful mouth against me;

They have spoken against me with a (D)lying tongue.

3They have also surrounded me with words of hatred,

And fought against me (E)without cause.

4In return (F)for my love they act as my accusers;

But (G)I am in prayer.

5Thus they have (H)repaid me evil for good

And (I)hatred for my love.

6Appoint a wicked man over him,

And let an (J)accuser stand at his right hand.

7When he is judged, let him (K)come forth guilty,

And let his (L)prayer become sin.

8Let (M)his days be few;

Let (N)another take his office.

9Let his (O)children be fatherless

And his (P)wife a widow.

10Let his (Q)children wander about and beg;

And let them (R)seek sustenance far from their ruined homes. (NAS)

For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. (NIV)

1 O God, whom I praise, do not remain silent, 2 for wicked and deceitful men have opened their mouths against me; they have spoken against me with lying tongues. 3 With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause. 4 In return for my friendship they accuse me, but I am a man of prayer. 5 They repay me evil for good, and hatred for my friendship. 6 Appoint an evil man to oppose him; let an accuser stand at his right hand. 7 When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. 8 May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership. 9 May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. 10 May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.

I thought we were done with your blatent ignorance, you self rightous, slanderous, pitiful excuses for humans and American citizens. How dare you use the bible, the word of God, to justify your own personal beliefs of ignorance and malace. To take the word of God out of context so that you can do nothing but breed hatred is morally wrong and I hope God sends you to the 7th circle for doing so. Look at the passage you (see the first and second lines)...ignorance does not make you appealing. Is that really what you want for the Obama family? see verse 10 (2 behind verse 8 sense you oh so easily looked over it the first time). Is that what you want for the Obama children? How about verse 4? In return of your friendship? again...your friendship? I think you are lying to yourselves if you think that you have offered friendship to the Obama famiy. Verse 5 mentions that friendship again. Not seeing it. OK...now...verses 2 and 3. Let me type them out for you..."2 for wicked and deceitful men have opened their mouths against me; they have spoken against me with lying tongues. 3 With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause." So... I see it now...those cute little black girls with pig tails are deceitful men? They have opened their mouths against you? They have spoken against you with lying toungues? They have surrounded you with words of hatred? They attack you without cause? Now....add Michelle and President Obama to that instead of the two little girls. President Obama has opened his mouth against you? Spoken against you with lying toungues? Surrounded you with words of hatred? Attacked you without cause? I must say that the only thing I see that is anywhere near relavent to your (see line 1 and 2) would be the habitual use of the word "ME". OHHHHHH.....ME, I, ME, I, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME. Grow up! To take the word of God out of context to call upon the assassination of an American President or anyone for that matter is in my opinion, wrong. If you do it....you better make sure that that is what God is saying. Giving God credit for something that he didn't do or he doesn't want, is potentially more wrong than not giving him credit for something that he did do. EXAMPLEs: Hitler killing the Jews, Muslims killing Americans, 1930's - now, KU KLUX KLAN, THE CRUSADES!!!!!! Again....THE CRUSADES!!!!!!. What connects all of these??? Lets see....ummm....using God to back up your hatred.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment